The Main Attraction of Calgary
Calgary has many great attractions and a number of good reasons bring new families to the area every year. The main attraction or at least the place with the main attractions throughout the year is the The Scotiabank Saddledome. This large venue is home to the Calgary Flames, an NHL team and two other hockey teams (Calgary Hitmen and Calgary Roughnecks) and provides a place for top concerts and other events.
The venue can be set up in a number of different ways to accommodate hockey, concerts and many other types of events. Within the building, many restaurants and concession stands are found including:
- The Avison Young Club - Seating up to 300 people, this is a club level buffet restaurant for club ticket holders only.
- Dutton's Lounge - A sports bar on premise, this part of the venue features 16 televisions with two large screens.
- Saddleroom Grill - A upscale restaurant, the Saddleroom provides a full service menu prior to all events.
- Flames Platinum Club - A luxury restaurants with a full business center, private lounges and so much more.
- Alumni Club - Featuring a light menu and perfect for relaxing before an event, the Alumni Club provides service before events and during intermissions.
- The King Club - Open during all Flames games, this club features a nightclub atmosphere.
Upcoming Events at Scotiabank Saddledome
- Rush - July 24th
- Selena Gomez - August 16th
- The Eagles - September 11th and 12th
- Zac Brown Band - September 20th
- Jason Aldean - October 5th
- Sara Brightman - October 21st
- Brad Paisley - October 25th
- Nine Inch Nails - November 25th
- Pearl Jam - December 2nd
Whether you come to the Saddledome to watch hockey or you come for a concert, you're sure to have a great time.Posted by Justin Havre on