Where are the Top Cocktails in Calgary for 2014?
There are a number a fabulous place’s to get a signature cocktail in Calgary. Nothing finishes off a tiring day like a tasty cocktail with your friends. Although, there are a variety of places to stop in at, why not try the best of the best. Here are Calgary’s 2014 Best Cocktail winners.
Anejo - 2116 4 Street S.W., Calgary
Anejo was voted number one for their signature El Jefe Margarita. Anejo is an amazing multi-level sky-lit room that offers delectable Mexican dishes, and over 150 different types of tequilas. It’s the infamous El Jefe Margarita that brings people to Anejo, but its the extraordinary experience that they receive that keeps them coming back. You will witness a Spanish paridise, and your taste buds will be tempted with all the amazing flavors that are offered.
Ox and Angela, 528 17 Avenue S.W., Calgary
The El Mojito from Ox and Angelas is simply divine. While tantalizing your taste buds with this forbidden cocktail you can snack on some olives and almonds, or enjoy an authentic Spanish cuisine. Ox and Angels pride themselves on taking old world traditions, and giving them a new modern day twist.
Charcut Roast House, 101, 899 Centre Street S.W., Calgary
While indulging in a spectacular Ginger Gimlet at the Charcut Roast House, you can also enjoy some wholesome French country dishes. Charcut Roast House believes in serving up food that is made from simple ingredients that came from local farmers. While they won the 2014 Best Cocktail for the Ginger Gimlet, they also have a number of other alcoholic beverages, which includes wines and beers. Some of which are rare finds, as well as small production spirits.
Here are some more fine places in Calgary to enjoy cocktails:
- Perfect Palliser from Palliser Hotel - 133 9 Avenue S.W., City: Calgary
- St. Helena from Model Milk - 308 17 Avenue S.W., Calgary
- Suite 100 from Briggs - 317 10 Avenue S.W., Calgary
- The New Old Fashioned from Bar C - 908 17 Avenue S.W.,Calgary
- Voodoo Soup from National on 10th - 341 10 Avenue S.W., Calgary
- Vietmodern Coffee from Hotel Arts - 119 12 Avenue S.W, Calgary
- Classic Margarita from Sandstone Lounge - 700 Centre Street S.W., Calgary