Woodbine Homes & Real Estate

Find up-to-date Woodbine homes for sale & South Calgary real estate below! Located in South Calgary, Woodbine is a large neighbourhood with a serene lifestyle enhanced by stunning views of Fish Creek Provincial Park. For more information about Woodbine properties for sale, including previous pricing history, property disclosures, and more, or to arrange a home showing, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Woodbine real estate.

Homes for Sale in Woodbine South Calgary

Woodbine Real Estate Listings February 26, 2024
7
Listed
28
Avg. DOM
$406.32
Avg. $ / Sq.Ft.
$799,900
Med. List Price
7 Properties
$799,900
Neighbourhood: Woodbine
3
Beds
2F21/2
Baths
2,491
Sq.Ft.
1987
Year Built
7
Days on Site
A2106003
MLS®
$844,888
Neighbourhood: Woodbine
3
Beds
3F11/2
Baths
2,558
Sq.Ft.
1980
Year Built
21
Days on Site
A2102822
MLS®
$925,000
Neighbourhood: Woodbine
5
Beds
3F11/2
Baths
2,368
Sq.Ft.
1984
Year Built
26
Days on Site
A2102805
MLS®
$859,900
Neighbourhood: Woodbine
4
Beds
2F21/2
Baths
2,545
Sq.Ft.
1987
Year Built
26
Days on Site
A2104783
MLS®
$560,000
Neighbourhood: Woodbine
4
Beds
2
Baths
1,000
Sq.Ft.
1981
Year Built
26
Days on Site
A2105085
MLS®
$569,900
Neighbourhood: Woodbine
3
Beds
2
Baths
985
Sq.Ft.
1980
Year Built
40
Days on Site
A2098899
MLS®
$759,000
Neighbourhood: Woodbine
4
Beds
2F11/2
Baths
2,330
Sq.Ft.
1987
Year Built
60
Days on Site
A2098486
MLS®

See All Homes for Sale in Calgary

View TODAY's New Listings by beds, baths, lot size, listing status, days on market, & more!

See all condo communities: Calgary condo directory

See all neighbourhoods: Calgary neighbourhood directory

Woodbine Real Estate Market

The picturesque Woodbine neighbourhood has more than 9,000 residents, and approximately 90% of the dwellings there are single-family homes. The remaining 10% is made up of townhomes, semi-detached homes, and apartments. Home prices have a wide range, making it a good neighbourhood for all types of budgets.

Woodbine Community Amenities

There is an excellent selection of schools both within Woodbine and near it. Woodbine School is a popular public school, but other options include St. Jude School, Woodlands School (located in the adjacent Woodlands neighbourhood), St. Cyril School, and William Roper Hull School.

Woodbinie residents also have immediate access to Fish Creek Provinical Park and Glenmore Park. The community also has tennis courts, football fields, basketball courst, two skating rinks, and several multi-use sports fields.

For shopping, dining and entertainment, the Southland Shopping Centre is home to an array of commercial properties, and is only a short drive away from the community. Alternatively, the Downtown Calgary is host to a wider range of commercial and entertainment businesses, and is conveniently accessible by car and public transport.

Woodbine offers a picturesque setting with a diverse range of housing options to suit different budgets, along with excellent schools and abundant recreational amenities like parks, sports facilities, and nearby shopping centers. Whether you're seeking an active community or convenient access to downtown Calgary, Woodbine has it all.

Woodbine Real Estate Agents

Considering the purchase of a home in Woodbine? Allow our South Calgary real estate experts to guide you in purchasing your new Woodbine property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the Woodbine real estate market's unique dynamics.

Contact The Justin Havre Real Estate Team with eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Woodbine property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free home value estimate within minutes.

Search Homes For Sale in Woodbine South Calgary

Back to South Calgary Real Estate